➢ Once you have read the instructions below, please click here to begin the Online Financial Aid Application.
➢ The F.A.S.T. application process is self-guided. You may navigate in and out of the program and return to a partially completed application at any time.
➢ F.A.S.T. provides online e-mail support and a 24/7 helpline.
Within two weeks of your online submission, you must scan or mail the following documents to F.A.S.T.:
I. Income Tax Documents
• most recent provincial and federal income tax returns, including all pertinent schedules;
• most recent provincial and federal notices of assessment.
II. Other Documents
• most recent T4 and RL1 information slips;
• most recent statements of provincial and federal child benefits received;
• most recent municipal evaluations for all properties owned;
• most recent mortgage statement;
• most recent financial statements of business (if you are self-employed).
➢ If you choose to mail your documents, please label your envelope as follows:
ISM - F.A.S.T. Processing
1316 North Union Street
Wilmington DE 19806-2594
RE: Loyola High School
N.B. Your application will not be processed until all the pertinent documents have been submitted.
➢ As a final verification, following the income tax filing deadline in April, parents will be asked to provide their newly-issued federal and provincial notices of assessment.
➢ Following the submission of the online application, all NEW applicants will be asked to meet with the Bursary Committee to discuss their applications.