From Cegeps to Prep Schools to Universities, here is the information you need to know to make an informed choice on your post-secondary education.
"Where does one start in this process?"
"I don't know where I want to go to college."
"What are some programs offered for students with learning disabilities?"
"What are colleges looking for in a student?"
"How do I keep up with all my college deadlines?"
"How do I explore a college campus?"
Many Loyola students and parents become anxious about the process of career exploration, starting as early as Secondary One! Thankfully there are a number of resourses, including websites and computer based exploration tools, which are aimed at this very process. Please see Ms. Polverari to get the ball rolling.
Information for 2016-2017:
- University Bound Presentation from April 4, 2017 (Pdf)
- Cegep Information Breakfast - Presentation (Pdf)
- Cegep Information Breakfast 2017
- Cegep Info Evening 2016
- Open Houses - English Cegeps in Montreal
- Cegep - Application Process
- Fall Student Presentation - Cegep Application Process